Ethylene oxide sterilization is a chemical process consisting of four primary variables: gas concentration, humidity, temperature and time. Ethylene oxide is an agent that disrupts the DNA of microorganisms, which prevents them from reproducing. EO sterilization assures that a safe and sterile product will be delivered to the market each and every time.
ETO Sterilizer Features
- ALL INDUSTRIAL ETO STERILIZERS ARE DESIGNED AND BUILT AS PER CUSTOMER’S REQUREMENTS TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THE FOLLOWING VARIABLES;
- To Sterilize Surgical Medical Device roducts like I.V. Sets, Disposable Syringes, Disposable Surgical Set, catheter, Urin Bag, reduce microbiological load; and increase life span of material.
- Modular construction of chamber.
- Model is available from 1/2 CU.MTR TO 20 CU.MTR.
- Easy to operate.
- Fully automatic operation based on PLC control (optional).
- Semi Automatic (Pneumatically Operated Ball Valave) Control
- Better productivity & lesser mixing time.
- Contact parts are SS 304 / 316.
- Process time about 8 hrs.
- IQ/OQ/DQ documentation(OPTIONAL).
- It is useful for prevention of micro biological contamination retairing flavour useful for treatment of spices, dried nuts, Foods Packed cereals etc.
- ETO Sterilizer Machine
- Chemical Machinery & Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Paint Machinery
- Resin Manufacturing Plant & Machinery
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer
- ETO Sterilizer for Hospital
- Cath lab ETo Sterilizer
- Horizontal Autoclave
- Cylindrical Autoclave
- Pvc Solvent Cement Adhesive Machine
- Eto Sterilizer Exporter in India
- Reaction Vessel Exporter in India