High Speed Disperser
- High Speed Disperser is Suitable for Paint, Pigment, Dyestuff, Coating Printing Ink, for mixing, Dispersing, grinding
- Best use of Disperser is to dissolve and disperseion of Liquid and Liquid with solids.
- Disperser is availabe in Manual or Hydraulic Up and Down Arrangment.
- High Speed Dispersion machine has Starting Capacity Ranging from 50 litrer to 1000 liters
- Suitable for Putty, Primers, Distempers, Plastic paint , Exterior emulsions & premium wall finishes for Paint, Pigment, Dyestuff, Coating Printing Ink, for mixing, Dispersing, grinding.
Technical Specification of High Speed Disperser Hydraulic Lifitng
|Main motor power (kW)
|Dispersion shaft speed (r/min)
|Height of shaft lifting (mm)
|Estimated processing batch≤L(we take water as example)
|Dispersion discs diameter (mm)
|Net weight (kg)
Note: Above data may be change without prior notice
How does a high-speed disperser/dissolver works?
What is a high-speed disperser/dissolver? The dissolver is a fast, high-capacity disperser with a wide range of speeds and a high level of efficiency. Push-button speed control. Speed indicator and automatic speed reduction. The product is accelerated radially by the dispersion disk, deflected to the top and bottom at the tank wall, and directed back to the dispersion disk through the formation of a vortex. Shear forces around the circumference of the toothed disk result in highly efficient dispersion, good wetting, and deagglomeration. In this article, we will go through the link with "what-how-when -why" to help you understand easily high-speed dispersers.
The advantages of High speed disperser
Easy handling which reduces costs and time.
Various, easily exchangeable mixing tools to increase efficiency.
Optimal positioning of the mixing tool via hydraulic lifting/lowering device.
Dissolver only starts When the vessel is correctly positioned.
Automatic switch-off, if the toothed disks are lifted above the level of the tank.
Protection against accidental contact with the rotating shaft.
How Does a high-speed dissolver Work?
A dissolver works on the principle of energy transfer.
Dispersing blades are mounted on the bottom end of the mixing shaft and rotate at relatively high speeds. Solids and liquids are sucked into the rotating disk by the suction it creates. This suction usually causes visible swirls from the top of the mixture to the top of the disc. A similar vortex forms under the disc, extending from the bottom of the tank to the underside of the disc.
When the solid/liquid mixture enters the vortex and is drawn into the high-speed disc, the energy (motor used to drive the dispersing disk) is instantaneously transferred from the disc into the mixture. This highly concentrated energy transfer produces large instantaneous velocity changes in the mixture as it gradually contacts the disc.
As each layer of material touches the disk, it is instantly accelerated from the slow-moving vortex into the rotating disk. The disc is very fast and protrudes outward from the disc and towards the tank wall. The rapid tearing of the mixture layer by layer is shear force, commonly referred to as shear.
What is the Difference Between a Disperser and an Agitator?
People often confuse a disperser with an agitator.
A disperser is a high-powered, low-volume pump. A disperser is an inefficient mixer. An agitator is a low-power, high-volume pump that is an efficient mixer.
1. Disperser for dispersing pigments to make paint
It requires approximately 1 HP per 10 gallons
High Speed Disperser, High Speed Disperser mixer, Dissolver, Paint High Speed Disperser, dispersion machine
- High Speed Disperser
- Hydraulic Lifitng High Speed Disperser
- High Speed Disperser Hydraulic Lifitng
- Butterfly Mixer Low Speed mixer
- Gelatin Holding Tank
- Reaction Vessel
- V Cone Blender Mixer
- Condenser / Heat Exchanger
- Pressure Vessels
- Distillation Unit
- Pilot Reaction Unit
- Sigma Mixer
- Ribbon Blender
- ETO Sterilizer Machine
- Reaction Vessel Manufacturer
- Sugar Syrup Manufacturing Tank
- Paint Manufacturing Machine
- Ribbon Blender Machine
- Cylindrical Autoclave
- Tray Dryer Manufactuer in India
- Eto Sterilizer Exporter in India
- Reaction Vessel Exporter in India
- sigma mixer manufacturer